It appears we are working all the bugs out of our system, and learning more everyday. Well, maybe we are still a little confused, but in the meantime we are holding some of the highest electric output levels we have seen.
As I checked into the generator's all weekend, I noticed we were producing about 320 KWH for each generator, or 620 KWH. I decided to check in this evening, and was pleasantly surprised to see we are at about 367 on each generator, that's nearly 740 KWH. Not exactly sure what we did to get this high this evening, but we are happy to sell it to the electric coop.
This Blog will be Updated by a member of the management team.