It appears we are working all the bugs out of our system, and learning more everyday. Well, maybe we are still a little confused, but in the meantime we are holding some of the highest electric output levels we have seen.
As I checked into the generator's all weekend, I noticed we were producing about 320 KWH for each generator, or 620 KWH. I decided to check in this evening, and was pleasantly surprised to see we are at about 367 on each generator, that's nearly 740 KWH. Not exactly sure what we did to get this high this evening, but we are happy to sell it to the electric coop.
We discovered the sensor that told the generators how much pressure was in the digester was broken, and thus we thought we had a lot more electricity than we expected. So we are back to one generator, and still scratching our heads. Martin Machinery was out this week to work on all the minor problems we seemed to be faced with on the two gensets. Someday, we will have more electricity, right now all we have is lots of idea's.
This Blog will be Updated by a member of the management team.